Friday, July 28, 2006

The Search for "Myself"

Its a boring week as my moods are ridiculously fluctuating so i did a silly thing by first typing in my own name in google then my nickname "chiewata" to find out what is the search results.

When seaching for my fullname that's tonnes of results obviously because people who have the same family name with mine is in millions LOL ........ how stupid I am or probably i am after all not that bored yet so give up to see pages of the search results.

However when I search my nicname there's 2 pages of search reslts and to my surprised there's one thread in Sketchup Forum that mentioned about my works that posted at PushPullBar.com (now not exist) last year ........... what a wonderful world of WWW :) here's the link to the thread:

http://forum.sketchup.com/showthread.php?t=58851

No comments: