Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sharkfin Soup Without Sharkfin




Steam fish

Bittergout fried egg

Kopi pork rib

Taufoo Soup

As I said earlier I was refraining myself in Bon Odori to go all out to 'EAT' because after the festival party we adjourned to a shop in Klang for dinner and this shop specialized in steam fish head and a taufoo soup that taste exactly like sharkfin soup but without sharkfin. So those WWF supporter can eat without any guilt :)

Restoran Happy Village
39, Jalan Satu, Kawasan 16, Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Berkeley, 41300 Klang, Selangor
Tel: 03-33430933

2 comments:

KS Gam said...

I like this Tao Fu Soup too, it tatse like sharkfin but made by tao fu actually.
BTW, you using your e61 to take the photos?

Chiewata said...

Hi KS yeah u being a Klang "地膽“sure know this place :)
My E61 no camera one lah so I took with my Lumix FX01.